16.8.07

it's decided!

I've decided to settle on sticking to plain old caps where applicable. There is a reason we use caps after all. Looking through my past few blogs I've noticed how 'flat' the text becomes when there's no real punctuation. Plus its kind of weird when you refer to yourself with a no-capped 'i' - feels a tad disempowering. One thing though - just for fun, I'm going to keep titles all in no caps.

I went and saw 'I Now Pronounce You Chuck & Larry' today. I give it two sticky dates out of five. It was pretty lamo. It had its moments, but overall, the humour seemed early 80's. However, I've always been a big fan of Jessica Biel. Seeing her in this movie was worth the fifteen bucks! (as well as the abuse I took from an old Italian guy on marion road as he stepped out in front of my car).

No comments: