7.12.07

man crush

I was sitting watching a film the other night featuring Christian Bale (Think Batman, The Machinist) and I realised I have a non-sexual Man Crush on him. I'm not frightened to admit this and I don't think it's a sign of any latent homosexuality that might be about to spill over into a penchant for Pina Colada's and t-shirts that reveal the midriff. But, beyond Mr Bale, I have more Man Crushes to be sure.

The Man Crush might be defined as:

A man having extreme admiration for another man, as though he wants to be him.
Urban Dictionary.

And so, relax, and cue the lights. Chi-Wow-Wow-Chikka-Ckikkahhh.



Christian Bale: A Physical actor and isn't he just gorgeous?



Jude Law: Charmingly Snotty. I'm in two minds about him.



Johnny Depp: Who wouldn't? Probably the quintessential of all man crushes.



Eric Bana: I just can't help calling him Eric Banana.



Viggo Mortenssen: A modern day Renaissance man. Highly skilled in many arts and he even owns an old printing press.



Denzel Washington: He might have been my first crush. I'm not so fond anymore but the memory prevails.



Chow Yun Fat: An odd choice maybe but he rounds out the Lucky Seven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you like the pretty guys huh? I'm with you on Johnny tho... who wouldn't go there...mmm :)