30.4.08

Coffeebot.

I'd like one of these. Although, I am trying to give up on coffee as evidenced by five days without it. I'm not sure if I had withdrawals or not - think it might have all been interwoven with serious sized man flu, which is probably a good thing. Why not suffer two wounded birds with one stone? Or something like that anyway. I have to say, I do feel a bit more naturally alert having not drunk the black stuff though. However, a coffee substitute would be a good thing to get on now if I'm going to keep this up. And chai-lattes don't always do it like a caffeine hit does. Now if anyone knows the name of the artist that did the above piece of genius, please let me know. I sourced it via ffffound but can't recall its origin.


Update(17/05): David Cabrera is the genius artist.

No comments: